Job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Notify managers concerning the need to order materials, or supplies.
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than fifty pounds.
Posted August 27, 2018.